Comfort means different things to different people, but when it comes to bras, we can all agree on a few non-negotiable features that dial up the comfort. A unique combination of functional fabrics and irritation-reducing components ensures all-day comfort with zero pulling, lifting, or adjusting whatsoever.
Think about the comfiest bra in your underwear drawer. Chances are, it's made from a sumptuously soft material and is barely even noticeable when you're wearing it. (The best bra is the one you never think about, right?) Most likely, it has zero wires and features adjustable straps for a custom-like fit.
If you're in the market for the most comfortable bra ever, here are some more key features to look for:
- Wire Free - We understand why underwire bras exist, but we also know they're just not for us 99 percent of the time. The fact is that wires dig into the skin and cause extreme pain, leaving behind scary looking indent marks that linger for hours. Underwire bras are definite no-nos after surgery, too, and you should never wear them to bed. Always look for a supportive wire free bra if comfort is your number one concern.
- Soft - The amount of harsh, scratchy, and irritating materials in the lingerie aisle is way too high. At AnaOno, our bras are made from the softest materials ever, including softer-than-cotton modal. This eco-friendly, luxurious fabric feels heavenly to the touch but is barely noticeable on the skin, which means all-day comfort when you're lounging, working, running errands, and more. It's also breathable and stretchy.
- Stretchy- Speaking of stretchy fabrics, skip anything that isn't willing to stretch with you. The fact is, contrary to what some manufacturers believe, women are not mannequins, and we do move. Stretchy doesn't have to mean utilitarian-looking, either. We make stunning bras with stretch lace and mesh for a sexy, stretchy combo.
- Adjustable- A good fit is everything, which is why we think the more adjustability, the better. Look for bras with adjustable straps, convertible cross-backs and four-hook back closures to ensure a custom-like fit no matter your size or shape.
- Supportive - Just because we're saying, "never again" (or at least "way less often") to our underwire bras doesn't mean we have to compromise support. In fact, a lack of support can lead to incessant pain and soreness. Look for a bra with wire free cups and wide back bands for a little added boost of support sans wires.
- Seamless, Molded Cups - Seams. Who needs them? Seriously, seams in cups only get in the way of comfort by drawing attention to themselves and causing itching or discomfort during wear. They also tend to show through your clothes, and nobody wants that.
Because we specialize in making the world's best post-surgery bras, you can count on AnaOno to prioritize comfort above all else. These luxuriously soft bras are designed to serve you before surgery and in the days, weeks, and years following recovery.