How does the checkout experience work when using Shop Pay Installments?
- Addwhatever items you like to your cart.
- Click Shop Pay once in Check out.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
*Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm that your billing and shipping information is correct.
*Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, make sure to review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option that you selected. You will receive an email reminder before each payment is charged, in case you want to change your payment method.
What if I don't get approved?
If you didn’t get approved for Shop Pay Installments, check your email inbox for an email from Affirm. This email will provide you with more information on why you may not have been approved. The email will also provide you more information about your application and the status of the application. Keep in mind that you might be approved the next time you apply.
If you can’t find the email, then:
- Confirm you're checking the same email account that you use for Shop Pay
- Check other email folders, such as your Spam or Junk folder
How can I view my installment balance and payment schedule?
In the Shop app:
- Sign into the Shop app.
- On the Home screen, tap the installment purchase you want to review.
In Shop Pay on your desktop:
- Sign into your Shop Pay account.
- From the Shop Pay Account screen, click the installment purchase you want to review.
For more information on how to make payments, invalid payments, adding payments or changing an automatic payment click here.
Still need more information? Please visit the Shop Pay Help Center page for more in depth information or call us at 866-879-1744 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org