Introducing our tie-front romper - a perfect on trend piece in our Loungewear Collection. Thoughtful design allows you to wear the Conley both inside and outside the home taking you from recovery to treatment to errands and appointments throughout the healing process.
- Step-in wrap romper with tie front for ease of dressing
- Styling eliminates having to lift arms to put on garment
- Wide kimono short sleeves
- Generous coverage without rubbing on incisions & scar tissue
- Mesh panels on shoulders to keep comfortable
- Lends comfort to sensitive skin, incision site & scar tissue
- Made from ultra-plush eco-friendly materials - 95% modal / 5% spandex
- Option to add detachable drain pouches & belt
Best For: Anyone looking for luxury and comfort in loungewear.
Also Fits: Those recovering from surgery with drains still attached.
Fit Tips: The Conley Romper is generously cut and sized S/M and L/XL. The suggested size for our S/M is dress size 2-8, and 10-16 dress size for our L/XL.
If you need more detailed sizing information (like measurements) visit our Fit Page here.
We want to make sure you get the right fit the first time. Always feel free to chat us up or email email@example.com if you are still unsure. Sizing and shopping after breast reconstruction, breast surgery or a mastectomy is not always a perfect science. Our fit is made to stretch and designed by dress/blouse size first, so it might be quite different from the size you got at a mastectomy shop.
- We always offer free shipping in the U.S. when you spend $75 or more
- We do offer flat-rate International shipping for select countries
- We hand-ship your lovelies by U.S. First Class, U.S. Priority, International Economy or International Express
- You may return most items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund if it is unworn, unwashed or unused and returned in its original packaging with your receipt of purchase
- Undies are not eligible for return
- Clearance and Final Sale items are not eligible for return
- In some cases, including if your item was a gift, you may only be eligible for an exchange or store credit
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the return
- For further information, please click here.