Where to Buy Mastectomy Bras? Online & Store Locator
If you’re having surgery because your treatment for breast cancer includes a single or double mastectomy, you may be curious about mastectomy bras.
Mastectomy bras are specially designed for after these procedures to make you more comfortable, because afterwards, your breast shape changes. In addition to creating a cosmetically balanced solution for an altered breast shape, mastectomy bras can help women feel more confident in their clothing after surgery.
Lastly, mastectomy bras are equipped with pockets and lining to support weighted breast prostheses should you not wish to undergo surgical breast reconstruction or are waiting to do so. Mastectomy bras can be found in many different styles and colors and often have clasps or zips in the front.
Where Can I Get a Mastectomy Bra?
Mastectomy bras can be purchased both in-person and online, but we highly recommend in-person shopping should you have the ability to do so.
When looking for your perfect mastectomy bra in-person, it's crucial to choose a store that offers privacy, individual attention, empathy, and one that specializes in fitting cancer patients or people who have had mastectomies, such as any one of the boutiques AnaOno has partnered with.
Our mastectomy boutique partners understand that not everyone wants to or even feel comfortable purchasing mastectomy bras online, which is why we have worked with them to bring AnaOno to you in person.
We know it can be challenging to find the right post-mastectomy bra, but one helpful way to navigate this intense shopping experience is to visit a boutique near you that specializes in these particular garments and can recommend what bra would be best for you.
Choosing a local boutique has many advantages, including professional bra fittings from certified fitters, private consultations and fittings, as well as custom breast form fittings. The majority of boutiques have onsite professional fitters and are certified by the BOC (Board of Certification). At these boutiques, your story is heard, your needs are met, and they learn about you. Fittings are so personal so it's nice to be able to do them in person with a professional.
This is why we’ve put together this comprehensive list of worldwide mastectomy boutiques to help make your in-store shopping experience the absolute best it can be. Check it out, here, and browse some of our favorite boutiques below!
Mastectomy Bra Boutiques in the United States:
- Renew Boutique and Spa in Kettering Health Center, Ohio
- Pink Regalia in North Carolina
- Remember the Moon in Springfield, Oregon
- Studio 1 Boutique in Chicago and Beyond
Mastectomy Bra Boutiques Worldwide:
- Touched by Pink in New Zealand
- Bra Sisters Limited in the United Kingdom
- Yana Fashion in Israel
- Divina Oncobeauty Care in Spain
- Nicola Jane Ltd in the United Kingdom
- Gorgeous You in Canada
- Shezeal in India
- Auka in Peru
If you want to go even more in-depth, our series In The Dressing Room features interviews with our favorite boutiques around the country with our incredible founder, Dana.
Mastectomy Bras Available Online
If you don’t see any mastectomy bra boutiques in your area or are not comfortable shopping in-person, don’t fret, as we’ve also compiled a list of some fabulous mastectomy bra options that you can purchase from the comfort of your own home. Check some of our favorites out below!
- Rora Mastectomy Front Closure Bra: There's truly nothing like this: soft, adjustable, and stylish.
- Monica Mastectomy Full Coverage Bra: Full coverage mastectomy bra that is modest and supportive for light-weight breast forms.
- Molly Mastectomy Plunge Bra: T-shirt bra made from soft and cooling modal fabric with a sexy plunge neckline.
- Bianca Mastectomy Front Closure Sports Bra: Great for workouts - equipped with pocketed design, front closure, and cross-back panels for support.
- JamieLee Mastectomy Front Closure: The sexiest post-mastectomy bra there is! Gorgeous lace pattern featuring soft and smooth modal material.
- Melissa Mastectomy Racerback Front Closure Bra: This bra features a plunging neckline, sexy racerback, and soft-as-silk modal material - includes pockets.
Check out the resources below for more information about custom breast forms, mastectomy bras, and more.
- Want to learn how to buy custom made bras? Check out this blog post
- Want to learn about custom breast forms? Check out this blog post
- Want to learn more about what a mastectomy bra is and the history behind it? Check out this blog post
- Want to learn about Nipple Prosthetics? Check out our 101 guide blog post!
- Want to learn how to choose a post op breast augmentation bra? Check out this blog post